Are you looking for Lights For Cinematography Reviews? Our experts found 41180 number of feedback online for "Lights For Cinematography" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Lights For Cinematography. On selected products for the Best Lights For Cinematography you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Neewer Dimmable 5600K USB LED Video Light 2-Pack with Adjustable Tripod Stand and Color Filters for Tabletop/Low-Angle Shooting||9.6||Check Price|
|2||Neewer 2-Pack Dimmable 5600K USB LED Video Light with Adjustable Tripod Stand and Color Filters for Tabletop/Low-Angle Shooting||9.6||Check Price|
|3||Visions of Light: The Art of Cinematography||9.2||Check Price|
|4||ULANZI VL120 RGB Video Light||9.2||Check Price|
|5||Neewer 2 Packs Dimmable Bi-Color 480 LED Video Light and Stand Lighting Kit Includes: 3200-5600K CRI 96+ LED Panel with U Bracket||9||Check Price|
|6||Lighting for Cinematography: A Practical Guide to the Art and Craft of Lighting for the Moving Image (The CineTech Guides to the Film Crafts)||8.8||Check Price|
|7||UBeesize LED Video Light Kit||8.6||Check Price|
|8||Cinematography: Third Edition||8.4||Check Price|
|9||Finding You||8.4||Check Price|
|10||ULANZI VL49 RGB Video Lights||8.2||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Lights For Cinematography
41180 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Lights For Cinematography in this article.
1. Neewer Dimmable 5600K USB LED Video Light 2-Pack with Adjustable Tripod Stand and Color Filters for Tabletop/Low-Angle Shooting
- Video Call Lighting: With adjustable brightness from 10% to 100%, get soft and even lighting on a video call with this tabletop lighting kit.
- USB-Powered Light: Keep the LED light powered via a USB wall charger (5V 2A) or USB power strip.
- Optional Color Filters: Included 8 filters with 4 colors (white, yellow, blue, red) give you the flexibility to create colorful lighting effects for game live streaming and more.
- Foldable & Extendable Tripod: With a minimum height of 3.
- Package Contents: Neewer LED Panel Light with USB Cable 2-Pack, Two Mini Tripods, Two Extension Rods, Two White Filters, Two Yellow Filters, Two Blue Filters, Two Red Filters.
2. Neewer 2-Pack Dimmable 5600K USB LED Video Light with Adjustable Tripod Stand and Color Filters for Tabletop/Low-Angle Shooting
- p>Video Call Lighting: With adjustable brightness from 10% to 100%, get soft and even lighting on a video call with this tabletop lighting kit.
- p>USB-Powered Light: Keep the LED light powered via a USB wall charger (5V 2A) or USB power strip.
- p>Optional Color Filters: Included 8 filters with 4 colors (white, yellow, blue, red) give you the flexibility to create colorful lighting effects for game live streaming and more.
- p>Foldable & Extendable Tripod: With a minimum height of 8.
- p>Package Contents: Neewer LED Panel Light with USB Cable 2-Pack, Two Mini Tripods, Two Extension Rods, Two White Filters, Two Yellow Filters, Two Blue Filters, Two Red Filters.
3. Visions of Light: The Art of Cinematography
4. ULANZI VL120 RGB Video Light
- Color Adjustability】RGB LED light panel adopts 84pcs(bi-color) led beads and 36pcs RGB color led beads.
- 120 lamp beads, high brightness】 ULANZI VL120 Photography light, Maximum brightness of 1250LUX (0.
- Pocket Size, Portable】Just slightly larger than your credit card.
- Display Index 95+, Restore True Colors】 Close to the spectrum of natural light, with high color reproduction, food looks more appetizing.
- 20 Kinds of Light Effects】 Simulate real scenes, such as police car lights, lightning, candlelight, etc.
- Large Capacity Battery】 Built-in 3100mAh lithium battery, It can achieve up to 3 hours of continuous lighting.
- After-Sales Service】A very small number of lamps may not light up after being discharged for too long, please activate the battery: charge for 2-4 hours to recover.
5. Neewer 2 Packs Dimmable Bi-Color 480 LED Video Light and Stand Lighting Kit Includes: 3200-5600K CRI 96+ LED Panel with U Bracket
- Powerful & Versatile Light】 With 240 white and 240 yellow LEDs, each light will offer bright, continuous, and bi-color illumination for portraits, product photos, YouTube vlogs, video gaming, and online meetings.
- Customizable Lighting】 Use the control knobs to set the brightness from 0 to 100% and color temperature from 3200K to 5600K.
- Sturdy Material & Sleek Design】 Made of aluminum alloy, the casing and U-shaped bracket are solid and resistant to rust and scratches.
- Adjustable Light Stand】 The aluminum alloy light stand is durable yet lightweight.
- Package Contents】 2 × LED Video Light with U Bracket, 2 × Light Stand, 2 × White Diffuser, 2 × Power Adapter, 2 × Power Cable, 2 × Carrying Case for Video Light; Note: Battery is NOT Included.
6. Lighting for Cinematography: A Practical Guide to the Art and Craft of Lighting for the Moving Image (The CineTech Guides to the Film Crafts)
- Bloomsbury Academic
7. UBeesize LED Video Light Kit
- Video Lighting Kit:】The small LED panel light is equipped with a 1/4 universal ball head, which can adjust the panel 180°to to easily meet your different shooting angle requirements; cable control 10%~100% brightness level option.
- Diversification Shooting Effects:】LED desktop video lighting with a tripod is equipped with 2 * 4 color filters (red, orange, white, blue), which can meet a variety of photography requirements and visual effects, and suitable for YouTube videos, product photography, video conferences, online courses, etc.
- Ideal for Product Photography:】 The retractable tripod has a working height from 23.
- USB-Powered Light:】 There are more powerful options as all USB ports can be used to power the task light, which can provide continuous lighting for your subject in different situations.
- Multi-functional Use:】 When you capture the right moment and get the best results when recording a video, the studio lighting kit will be a great help.
8. Cinematography: Third Edition
9. Finding You
10. ULANZI VL49 RGB Video Lights
- Professional RGB LED Video Lights】The new version VL49 RGB LED video light adopts 60 high color rendering led beads, illumination angle up to 120°, the brightness can reach 800LUX@0.
- HUE & Brightness & CCT Adjustable】Hue adjustable from 0 degree -359 degree; Brightness from 0%-100% dimmable; Color temperature from 2500K(warm) to 9000K(cold) dimmable.
- 2000mAh Large Capacity Battery】The mini led lights is built-in 2000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, charging time is about 2 hours, max brightness output up to 2 hours, min brightness output up to 10 hours.
- Magnetic Attraction Design】Back Side Magnet Adsorption Design, adsorb on most metals surface, set up the scene easily.
- Small Size & Standard 1/4 Screw】The pocket light size is about 66mm*80mm*30mm, easily to carry by one hand and is a must pack item for your camera bag, very small but puts out a decent amount of light.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lights For Cinematography currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lights For Cinematography based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lights For Cinematography before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lights For Cinematography they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lights For Cinematography, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lights For Cinematography before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lights For Cinematography will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lights For Cinematography if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lights For Cinematography on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.